When you go on holiday, or a trip of some kind, or even just for a long overdue visit, there is almost certainly always a feeling of anticipation and expectation...usually in the pit of your stomach!
I've been back in South Africa for almost 10 months now. It sounds like a long time...and it is...but it feels so extremely short! (I actually counted the months on my fingers just now, and I was surprised at the number...it felt like yesterday when I stepped off the plane).
Which brings me to the irritation I'm feeling. It's been 10 months, for goodness sake! I haven't even found a proper job (not for lack of trying, mind you), and I honestly feel as if my life is not picking up the pace; nothing's happening (once again, not for lack of trying). It's extremely annoying and I'm feeling a certain amount of impatience creeping up inside of me. At this point, I just need to say that, in order to do things, go places and build a life, you need money (duh), so I end up having to put a lot of things on hold because quite a few things will only fall in place once I have a full-time, full-salary, full-contract job. I think we can all relate to this, yes?
But, the most awkward thing has nested inside of me. Truly, no jokes, I can't shake an overwhelming feeling of anticipation and excitement for what I know is going to happen. Let me clarify...I don't know WHAT is going to happen, I just know SOMETHING is going to happen.
It may sound ridiculous, because, let's be honest, I don't think I'm making TOO much sense at the moment...but that's okay...I understand me! Ha-ha!
Still, I'm constantly reminded that I was born for such a time as this, and that there are plans in place to prosper me, not to harm me.
So, I think it's Divine excitement and anticipation. Absolutely!
Im sure something totally exciting will happen soon...just be patient!
ReplyDelete:)