Laptop; the big, fat operative word here is LAP, right? Created to be mobile, easy to use and move around. Well, mine seemed to have missed that memo. Even moving it ever so slightly, caused it to freeze up on me, making my temper flare up. After a while I decided to have it checked out. The verdict? Completely done for! Problems with the motherboard, and the only solution is to buy a new one. Which I did, but I decided I didn't need a laptop this time. Got myself a brand new PC with all the Office and Windows programs already loaded and registered. Nice! But for the next 3 months, I'm going to be flat broke. No Christmas shopping.
Want to hear a funny story? I'm allergic to my bedding! Ha! I finally saved up enough money to buy myself a lovely new duvet set...and it turns out I'm allergic to something in it. Great. I'm taking it back at the end of this week. Funny.
And I'm finally done with the choreography for the production we're doing this term. I'm pretty excited, because rehearsals start next Monday and I'm hoping it'll be loads of fun. Ahhh! I love dancing.
That's it from me. Signing off...blip.
No comments:
Post a Comment