Thinking about how we are all told (either at the beginning of a year, or at your birthday) that the ones you love hope good fortune will find you (with variations on the theme, of course), I decided that I am not going to sit on my well rounded arse and wait for good fortune to find me...I'm going to go out there and find it first!
That's why I made a list of all the things I want to do, learn and achieve this year.
And the things that are happening in my life are confirming my suspicions. This is my year...for sure!
Firstly, I agreed to teach a Hip-Hop class on a Monday night at our church's dance school. This "one class a week" now seems to be turning into two classes a week. This of course means more students and a more reliable extra income for me (which brings me closer to realizing my dreams and aspirations for this year).
I have also decided to, with renewed motivation, start looking for a new job, and what do you know! A friend of mine told me of a job-opening at the company she works for and it's right up my ally: Receptionist for the marketing department! And it's about 15 minutes drive from where I live.
So, say your prayers people...I'm truly and totally trusting God for this position.
Well...We'll speak again soon, but for now I actually have to carry on with my work at my current job.
Love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment